Odor is one of the main problems of the feet after wearing socks. When your feet will get moisture and won’t dry quickly then it creates bacteria that cause a bad odor. Especially if you have sweaty feet then odor must happen. You can’t ignore that without wearing a pair of odor resistance socks. Well, we are going to write about the best socks for odor control.
A bad odor can make the place disgusting. Especially when you remove your shoes then bad odor spreads around you. Suppose you are in a business meeting or in a friend’s meeting or other, in that time if your feet make bad odor then you may feel very shame on there.
Mainly bad odor makes by the sweaty feet. When you wear socks on your sweaty feet and they won’t wick the moisture perfectly then these socks make the bacteria that cause a bad odor. Bacteria not only makes a bad odor but also cause blisters and other feet problem.
I know that you want to relieve this problem. Well, if you want to prevent that bad situation then should wear a pair of socks that can wick moisture perfectly and prevent bad odor. If the socks will dry quickly then it will keep your feet dry & fresh and prevent building bacteria that cause a bad odor.
However, in this below article you are going to know how to avoid bad odor from your feet and you also going to know about some of the best socks that can prevent bad odor. So, this article is very much important for you if you are suffering from a bad odor on your feet caused by bacteria.
If You Want a Quick List, Check Our Top 10 Suggestions Below
- Best Socks for Odor Control
- 1. Dickies Men’s Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks Multipack (Best Odor control socks for both men and women)
- Feature at a Glance
- 2. Hanes Men’s Double Tough Crew Socks, 12-pair Pack (Best men’s socks for odor control)
- Feature at a Glance
- 3. Hanes Men’s 6-Pack FreshIQ Odor Control X-Temp Comfort Cool Crew Socks (Best anti-odor socks for men)
- Feature at a Glance
- 4. CelerSport 6 Pack Women’s Ankle Running Socks Cushioned Low Cut Tab Athletic Socks (Best women’s socks for odor control)
- Feature at a Glance
- 5. Toes & Feet Men’s Anti-Odor Thin Quick-Dry Ankle Compression Running Socks (Best socks for sweaty feet running)
- Feature at a Glance
- 6. Tisoks Men’s and Women’s Titanium Anti Odor Deodorant Sports Ankle Socks for Athletes Feet (Best anti sweat socks)
- Feature at a Glance
- How to Avoid Socks Smell? [How do you keep your socks from smelling]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- So, What Should You Buy?
Best Socks for Odor Control
1. Dickies Men’s Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks Multipack (Best Odor control socks for both men and women)
Wants the best socks for odor control? I hope you are here to find the right socks that can keep your feet cool, dry, fresh, and comfortable. Well, Dickies Men’s Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks are our first pick on this list for both men and women.
As you know that dickies is a very good and well-known brand all over the world. They don’t compromise the quality. Customer satisfaction is their first priority. We have selected this sock because of its excellent feature and functions. You should read more to know about this sock.
Feature at a Glance
Fabrication: Dickies tries to make the right pair of socks for the people who suffer from odor on their feet. Finally, they are successful and make the best odor control socks for both men and women. They use 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Spandex, 1% Nylon materials on this sock. This blend of wicking materials is perfect to wick the moisture from your feet and dry quickly.
Soft & Breathable: Without any breathable feature the socks will not properly moisture wicking. The construction of this sock offers a good airflow inside. They are able to keep your feet cool and dry. If the feet will stay dry then they won’t make any bad odor. As well as the construction of this also offers a very soft feel on your feet. It features ventilation channels that enhance airflow. You will feel a very soft feel, fresh and dry while you have sweaty feet.
Moisture Control Fibers: The fibers that are used to make this sock is able to control moisture properly. The blend of cotton fiber with other synthetic materials can wick the moisture perfectly and dry quickly. These are the best work socks for men and women that perfectly wick the moisture and prevent bad odor. So you will stay dry and fresh all day long.
Arch Compression Support: There are a few numbers of socks that offer arch compression support and stability. Dickies Men’s Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks are one of them. They do not only prevent bad odor but also can provide good arch compression support with stability. So that you will stay pain and fatigue-free while doing your daily work.
Durable: The manufacturer designed this sock with a durable reinforced heel and toe. That can withstand high impact and provide very good support. These durable socks will last a long time and will provide you with the best performance.
2. Hanes Men’s Double Tough Crew Socks, 12-pair Pack (Best men’s socks for odor control)
At first, I am going to tell you about the best men’s socks for odor control. Hanes men’s Double Tough Crew Socks are a great choice for men. The manufacturer uses a good amount of polyester materials that blend with cotton and spandex materials to make this sock. It is able to keep your feet dry, fresh and comfortable all day long. If you have sweaty feet then do not tense, now you have the right sock for your feet.
Feature at a Glance
Materials: As you know that cotton is a high moisture-wicking material and it can wick the sweat quickly. But it dries slowly. That’s why the manufacturer uses 56% Polyester, 43% Cotton, 1% Spandex blend of materials to make this sock.
This sock is specially built for those people who are suffering from bad odor on their feet. So, do not waste your time anywhere else to find the socks for your sweaty feet that make a bad odor. You can now happily use this sock and stay fresh all day long.
Full Cushion Sock: The perfect blend of polyester, cotton, and spandex materials make this sock more cushioning and comfortable. This men’s odor control offers maximum cushioning on your feet. You will stay cushion and odor-free while you have sweaty feet.
Comfortable: Not only the construction but also the materials are one of the main things to make a pair of comfortable socks. That’s why you should focus on the construction and materials before choosing any socks for the feet. Especially when you want a pair of socks that can control your feet odor, you should consider the materials and construction too. This Hanes men’s Double Tough Crew Sock is enough comfortable and it will keep your feet comfortable for the whole day.
Breathable: Another important feature that you must consider before choosing a pair of socks for odor control. Yes, if the sock is enough breathable then it will stay dry and prevent the buildup of bacteria that causes a bad odor. The construction of this men’s sock is allowing enough breath inside and keeps your feet dry & fresh. That’s why it doesn’t allow building bad odor. This sock also designed with FreshIQ Advanced Odor Technology helps fight stinky feet.
Moisture Wicking: You may know that dry feet won’t make bacteria and bad odor. This sock is created by a blend of polyester, cotton, and spandex materials these are cool and comfortable. All of those wicking fabric helps wick moisture and keep feet dry. And dry feet don’t make a bad odor.
Durable: The construction of this sock offers a good level of cushion, comfort, odor resistance, and durability. It offers Double Tough Durability. Your feet will stay safe from making a bad odor. This durable sock can be last a long time.
3. Hanes Men’s 6-Pack FreshIQ Odor Control X-Temp Comfort Cool Crew Socks (Best anti-odor socks for men)
Hanes Men’s 6-Pack FreshIQ Odor Control X-Temp Comfort Cool Crew Socks are another great choice for men who suffer from a bad odor on their feet. The manufacturer uses FreshIQ’s advanced odor protection technology that is able to attack the odor-causing your clothing.
That means now you can stay fresh and feel fresh all day long. These anti-odor socks also feature Temp’s technology that is able to adapt your temperature and activity and keep your feet cool, dry & fresh for the busy day. This is one of the best socks for odor control.
Feature at a Glance
Fabrication: This men’s odor control sock has a unique construction. The manufacturer uses 55% Polyester, 41% Cotton, 3% Rubber, 1% Nylon materials to build this sock. All of those materials are wicking and quick-drying materials. They are able to keep your feet cool, comfortable, fresh, and odor-free.
Soft and Lightweight: It is an active cool sock and it will provide you with a very soft and lightweight feel on your feet. So, you are going to get a soft and lightweight feel on your feet. As well as they will keep your feet dry, fresh, and odor-free.
Good Cushioned: The manufacturer not only design this sock to control odor but also this sock is designed to provide you with a good cushion. This men’s crew sock features ribbed leg, comfort & soft cushioning, and Double-Tough heel/toe. All of those design and construction offers a good level of cushioning on your feet.
Control Odor: Well, these anti-odor socks are made by using Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology that is able to attack odor-causing bacteria on your socks and fight with them. It helps to prevent bad odor and feel fresh all day long. So, do not use a low-quality sock that is just a sock. Use this Hanes crew sock that can prevent bad odor and keep your feet healthy.
Comfort Toe Seams: Most sock manufacturers ignore this feature. But we know that if you want to stay comfortable by wearing shoes all day long then you should wear a pair of socks that offer comfort. If the socks have uncomfortable and uneven seams then they will make you irritating. But these Hanes odor control crew anti-odor socks come with a comfortable toe seam that won’t irritate you and won’t make your feet discomfort.
4. CelerSport 6 Pack Women’s Ankle Running Socks Cushioned Low Cut Tab Athletic Socks (Best women’s socks for odor control)
Women have sensitive skin. They also have sweaty feet. When she starts her morning with exercise and then go to for the job. At her workplace, she must need to stay fresh, comfortable, and energetic. If her feet will get sweaty and won’t dry quickly then it will make a very bad impact on her performance.
That’s why they must wear a pair of socks that can keep their feet dry and fresh. CelerSport 6 Pack Women’s Ankle Running Socks is one of the best women’s socks for odor control. This Low Cut Tab Athletic Sock also features a good cushion. These anti-odor socks women’s are great and provide good performance.
Feature at a Glance
Materials: Before choosing any sock at first, we focused on the materials. Especially if you want the best socks for odor control then you must look at the materials of the sock. Because only materials can make the sock moisture wicking and odor control. Well, this women’s odor control sock is made with a blend of 62.4% Combed Cotton, 23.4% Polyamide, 12% Polyester, 2.2% Spandex materials. These are very unique blends of materials. I am sure you won’t get these materials on any other socks.
Durable Sock: The combination of these quality materials and the construction of this sock makes it more durable and comfortable. It also features reinforced heel and toe that offer durability in high-wear areas. So, they won’t get damaged after a few times of wear. Also, they will not lose their strength wash after wash.
Comfortable: Women have very soft and sensitive skin. That’s why they need a pair of socks that will keep their feet comfortable, and safe from blisters, scratches, impact, fatigue, and pain. This women’s athletic running sock is designed to provide you a very good comfort on your feet. Surely you will stay comfortable after wearing this sock.
Good Cushion Sock: These women’s running socks are designed with a cushioned sole that is able to reduce excessive friction with shoes. As well as they also provide excellent comfort and double protection for your feet. After wearing this sock your feet will stay cushioned, comfortable, and protected.
Breathable: The manufacturer creates this ankle sock with a mesh panel in the arch that reduces heat and enhances breathability. Whatever, you also know that the manufacturer uses combed cotton and it is highly moisture-wicking. This cotton fiber can quickly absorb moisture and release sweat. The function of this sock is also able to control bad odor from your feet and keep your feet cool, dry, fresh and comfortable all day long.
5. Toes & Feet Men’s Anti-Odor Thin Quick-Dry Ankle Compression Running Socks (Best socks for sweaty feet running)
Toes&Feet Men’s Anti-Odor Thin Quick-Dry Ankle Compression Running Socks are another best sock for sweaty feet running. Remember one thing that is Better Socks, Better Feet, Better Life. This company believes in this speech.
That’s why they create this sock for the people who are challenged, takers. They know that challenge taker won’t stop their challenge before completing it. This anti-odor compression running sock is a gift for those people from the manufacturer.
Feature at a Glance
Fabrication: This odor control men’s sock has a unique blend of construction with good quality materials. You can notice that there are very few manufactures that use this type of materials construction. Yes, this manufacturer uses 30% Cotton, 30% Spandex, 20% Polyester, 20% Nylon. A wide range of synthetic and elastic materials are used in this sock that can offer good compression.
Lightweight Sock: The manufacturer uses lightweight materials to make this sock. That’s why this sock is enough light in weight and won’t feel heavy. You will feel that you are not wearing something on your feet. They will provide a very soft and lightweight feel on your feet.
Sweat-wicking: If you have sweaty feet and want a pair of socks that can wick the sweat quickly and make your feet dry quickly then this Toes&Feet Men’s Anti-Odor sock will be perfect for you. The materials that are used to make this sock are able to wick the sweat and dry your feet quickly. So, you will get a dry and fresh foot for the long day that won’t make any bad odor.
Breathable: The construction of this sock is also unique. It is designed with breathable mesh on the top of feet that allow a good airflow inside and keeps your feet cool, dry, and fresh. If the feet stay dry and fresh then it won’t make any bad odor.
Compression Arch Support: As you already know that the manufacturer uses all synthetic materials with cotton fiber. Also, they have used a good amount of spandex materials that blend with polyester and nylon materials. This construction also offers very good compression and arch support. That means your feet not only stay odor-free but also, they will stay compressed and supportive while you running.
Unique Ankle Compression: One of the most important features of this sock is, it is designed with Unique ankle compression that provides a snug fit and keeps the socks in position. It is also able to reduce lactic acid buildup and ensure fast muscle recovery. The toe design also leaves more room that avoid blisters.
6. Tisoks Men’s and Women’s Titanium Anti Odor Deodorant Sports Ankle Socks for Athletes Feet (Best anti sweat socks)
Well, now I am going to tell you about another anti sweat socks for both men and women. Tisoks Mens and Womens Titanium Anti Odor Deodorant Sports Ankle Socks one another great pick on this list. This sock is designed for Athletes Feet. That means this sock can be used in different types of activities such as sports, exercise, work and so more.
Feature at a Glance
Fabrication: The manufacturer uses 70% Combed Cotton, 27% Polypropylene, 3% Spandex materials to make these anti sweat socks. The combination of the materials is perfect for sweaty feet. This blend of materials is able to wick the moisture and dry them quickly.
Titanium Infused: The socks also feature titanium in the yarn that functions to release ions and remove foot odor. You may choose the silver infused option but titanium can provide better performance than silver. So, this sock is perfect for the skin and one of the best socks for odor control for both men and women. You may know that Titanium negative ions can release infrared rays which keep your feet warm and dry. As well as they can improve metabolism and balance the body’s pH level. So your feet will stay healthy and happy.
Soft and Comfortable: You already know that this sock is made with a blend of combed cotton, polypropylene, spandex, and titanium. The cotton material is very soft and breathable. On the other hand, polypropylene conducts the sweat and keeps moisture out. That means you will feel comfortable, dry, fresh, and odor-free all day long.
Safe to Use: Some pair of sock uses different type of construction and materials that may be harmful to your skin. But this titanium-infused sock has no side effects. It used a physical method to remove foot odor. So, it has no side effects on your skin.
How to Avoid Socks Smell? [How do you keep your socks from smelling]
Well, it is not so easy to prevent bad odor from the sock and your feet. You need to take some action to prevent them. However, below we have discussed some treatments for smelly feet. We are going to tell you some important tips that can help reduce your foot odor. If you apply and follow these tips perfectly and regularly then you can avoid socks that smell effective. These tips are very much effective.
At first, you should keep your feet neat and clean. If your feet won’t stay clean and dry then they will make bacteria that cause a bad odor. Well, let’s start.
- Wash your feet at least once or twice a day
- Wash your feet by using a mild soap and scrub brush. You should do this at least once a day. But more than one-time washing will keep your feet cleaner. You can choose the time while in the early morning or evening shower.
- After completing the wash, you must dry your feet completely, otherwise, they will make an odor. It is very important for your feet to stay fresh and odor-free.
- Soak your feet by using Listerine or vinegar.
- Take deep attention to your toes and nails as well as the gap between the toes. Clean and dry them perfectly. Because wetness can grow bacteria easily on there.
- Keep your toenails short and clip them regularly so that any dust will not be stuck on there.
- Hard or dead skin is a common problem of most feet. You should keep them clean. Use a foot file to remove them. You can also use quality socks to prevent hard or dead skin on your feet. Because hard skin will turn soft and soggy after getting wet and create bacteria.
- Use socks depending on the weather condition. If the weather is hot then you should use those socks that are designed for the hot weather. And in the winter season, you should use these socks that are created for winter.
- If your feet are highly sweaty then use two or three pairs of socks for a day. The best practice is to use one pair of socks in the morning to before lunch, then use another pair of socks after lunch to evening and if you need to wear socks at night time then use different socks for the night.
- Whatever, if your feet become sweaty in any other situation then you should change your socks frequently.
- Use different socks while doing morning and evening exercises.
- Almost every people focus on changing just socks but your shoes also can create moisture on your feet that cause bacteria and bad odor. That’s why, if possible, keep alternative shoes with you every other day.
- Frequently dry your shoes to the sunlight. If possible, wash them before drying.
- Keep your feet dry always by wearing breathable and moisture-wicking socks.
- Put off the shoes and socks at your office when you don’t need them.
- Wet shoes also can create bacteria on your feet. Use good quality medicated deodorant insoles with your shoes. So that you can remove them and make them dry.
- Use these socks that are made from natural fibers. So that they can wick the moisture effectively and keep your feet dry always.
- Use sports socks because these socks are made with the moisture-wicking materials
- Walk-in barefoot on the soil that can make your feet healthy and good.
- Use open-toe sandals so that they can allow enough breath on your feet and keep your feet dry.
- Alcohol can help to make your feet dry. Apply them in a small amount bu cotton at night before sleeping. But be careful, do not apply the alcohol to your crack feet.
- Do not use tight shoes. Use shoes that have breathable and moisture-wicking features.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant spray can cut the odor quickly from your feet. You can also use them.
- The most important is using quality socks that can prevent bad odor by their functionality. It is a very much effective way to prevent bad odor.
If you follow these above tips then you can avoid socks smell and keep your socks from smelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of socks are best for stinky feet?
A: Sock that is silver or titanium infused in the yarn will be best for stinky feet. Also, you should choose an athletic sock that comes with breathable and moisture-wicking features.
Q: Are cotton socks good for sweaty feet?
A: Yes, cotton socks are good for sweaty feet but they must be blended with other synthetic materials. Because only cotton fiber can wick the moisture but won’t dry quickly. But when the cotton fiber is blended with other synthetic materials including silver or titanium then it has the function to wick the sweat and dry quickly.
Q: Do socks help with smell?
A: Yes, socks help to smell bad or good. If you have sweaty feet and wear a pair of socks that won’t be able to wick the sweat and dry quickly then your feet will get a bad odor. But when you wear a pair of socks that can prevent moisture and bad odor then they can keep your feet dry & fresh and help with the smell.
So, What Should You Buy?
Well, you already got to know about some of the best socks for odor control from this above article. The Socks Expert always wants to keep your feet fresh, and comfortable all day long. That’s why this is our little effort. So, if you are suffering from a bad odor or you any known person suffering from a bad odor problem on the feet then this article will help them most.
I am sure you will get very good benefits from this article. We have recommended some socks for the sweaty feet owner that can prevent building bacteria that cause bad odor. Well, Dickies Men’s Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks are our recommendation for men, and CelerSport Women’s Ankle Running Socks are for women.